Eating in Vermont
We then went to a cider mill and watched them as they pressed the cider. They also had cider doughnuts and I don't even really like doughnuts but I lost count on how many we ate with their fresh cider. A little slice of heaven on earth. We went back into town and decided we should probably have some real food so we got small panini at a local shop and mine was an apple, maple and bacon one. It tasted like Vermont on bread. After hours of exploring the cute town and visiting the local ski resort, we headed out for dinner. We went to a small but classy restaurant that our friend, George, the B&B owner had recommended to us. It had a nice ambiance and I enjoyed my steak
very much. We ended the day by playing Scrabble by the fireplace while drinking hot chocolate.
It was such a perfect day of eating the most delicious local food, enjoying the fall colors and fabulous weather, being alone with my husband, exploring a new place and loving every minute, and every single bite of it.
sounds heavenly!
ReplyDelete