Let the Good Times Roll

Today I'm grateful for the funny experiences I've had in life, the ones that have made me laugh. Like this summer when I was attending our church's young women camp and six of us leaders decided to take a little action. After much discussion on what we should do, at 1am we took saran wrap and duct tape and went out to make it difficult for the girls to open their cabin doors. In the process we ended up running into some girls who were also headed out to make some trouble and the moment we scared them still makes me laugh.  Even just running around in the woods with ladies who think I'm the young one in the middle of the night was hilarious. Silly times make for good times.

One of my very favorite funny moments was when my husband, friend Michelle and I were in Hong Kong visiting my parents who were serving a mission there for our church. They took us to a cultural park just over the border in China and when my husband saw these huge, plastic balls floating on the river, he just had to get in one. What followed is two minutes of pure entertainment. Enjoy some laughs and don't mind me cackling in the background!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5r1QUdchmI

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh what fun!

Party Time!

Hello October